How To Replace or Return The Item to Get Refund?
Not in love with your purchase? No problem. *Eligible items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. We’ll guide you through each step of our easy return process, from setting up shipping to getting a refund or replacement.
To get started, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the reason and the order number for your item which you want to return or get replacement.
For items delivered via UPS or FedEx: We’ll provide a return shipping label you can print at home and help you find a shipping center or drop-off location nearby. For an additional fee, we can arrange for the carrier to pick up the item.
For large, heavy, or fragile items delivered via specialized carrier: We’ll arrange for the carrier to pick up the item at your convenience.
You can choose between two refund methods, minus return shipping costs.
1) Receive a refund to Store Credit. We’ll credit your store account within 1 business day after you send the item back.
2) Receive a refund to your original payment method. We’ll process your refund within 3-5 business days after you send the item back.
*Eligible items can be returned within 30 days of delivery
Shopping for your home should be fun, so don’t be afraid to mix things up! If an item isn’t the perfect match, return it for a refund within 30 days of delivery in the original condition and packaging.
A few items can’t be returned, including:
- Clearance items (unless damaged or defective)
- Gift cards
- Personalized items
- Items marked “Non-Returnable” on the sale page
- Items purchased as part of a bundle at a discounted rate, e.g. “5 for $25” (unless the entire bundle is returned)
- Items you have already assembled